Beyond the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the stalker ninja gets stalked now? 8l

Go down

So the stalker ninja gets stalked now? 8l Empty So the stalker ninja gets stalked now? 8l

Post by AngelDemon101 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 am

Introductions...if only I could read your minds instead of engaging in these awkward exchanges of information. xD

Name: Claire
Ethnicity: Filipino American (born in the Philippines, raised in America. Dual Citizenship FTW? xD)
Languages: English (Main), Tagalog/Bicol, and Spanish
Occupation: High School Student, and your friendly neighborhood Stalker Ninja.

About Me:

Well, so this is the part where I rant about myself I guess. Aha~ Okay, for starters. I love the fields of Psychology and English Literature/Language. Seriously, I'll randomly go off into tangents and pull quotes outta my ass the blue from other literature works or random sayings 83. I enjoy talking to others - people fascinate me 8D - and rather than be on center stage or spotlight I like to hang back and observe the conversations as they happen. (I'm there, but in a sense "not there" at the same time ;D)

I've been told that my personality and behavior strikes a scary resemblance to Izaya's from Durarara, and quite frankly I'd have to agree (OH SNAP XD), but minus the "I'll totally screw you over and f*ck up your life" danger ●ε´● My sense of humor and personality is not THAT twisted, I'll find entertainment in my own way~ ;3 *laughs maniacally* Twisted Evil

Certain things strike my fancy, but I am open and welcoming to all opinions. As long as you don't try to shove your beliefs in my face nor try to change my own ideals, then we'll get along splendidly! 8D This applies to my fandoms and pairings. I do prefer some over others, but that doesn't mean I will limit myself to those pairing viewpoints only.

Online drama, I absolutely abhor that 8l ...I try to avoid it like the freaking plague or orange traffic cones @_@;; Seriously, -dumps cold water on flamers- if there's one thing that can rile me up and make me annoyed it's ignorant people who run on assumptions without knowing the WHOLE situation nor acknowledge and respect the other person's opinion.

I, also, jump from fandom to fandom, so you'll have to excuse me when I do that x3, but do not fret my dears! Hetalia will always have a special place in my heart~ It totally brings out a different style of editing from me. xD

Aside from video editing and trolling the internet, in my free time I enjoy baking, updating/adding music to my growing playlist, and reading! *w* I also like to dabble in Photography, I have a couple of pictures on my deviantART (PockyNinja101), unfortunately, I forgot the damn password ._. (I'll try to fix that soon! xD) I'm also an avid RPG video-gamer and some of my classic, old time favorites are Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing! Smile I collect the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts (pfft. anything Square Enix makes xD) Mario Games, Legend of Zelda, and Pokémon video game series.

Some of my prize possessions are the older games and consoles *w* I cherish my old Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon cards from like 2002-2003, my Nintendo 64 and GameCube are kept in clean & work-able conditions, and I keep my GameBoy version of Pokémon Silver Version right next to its recent re-make Soul Silver 8D I like to reflect back and immerse myself in sweet nostalgia.

Hmm...yeah, I think I've ranted enough about me, if you want to know more I'll demand you buy me dinner first because now we're getting quite intimate cassanova 8l just feel free to ask! (*´∀`*)/

P.S. I like using emoticons quite frequently o(≧∇≦)o
AngelDemon101
AngelDemon101

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDemon101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum