Beyond the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAH~ NOW IT'S MY TURN! >:D

2 posters

Go down

HAH~ NOW IT'S MY TURN! >:D Empty HAH~ NOW IT'S MY TURN! >:D

Post by xstancymarsh2x Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am

hahaha oh my god after years of derping around 'cause i couldn't sign in im finnaly here~ :'D
OKAY this forum is so awfully cute xDD srsly i spend minutes to "aaaaaw" - at this picture up there xDD
oh god but you are all writing so much , i wonder if i could beat that >:'D (challenge accepted?) i mean i can talk for aaaaaaaageees ~ but i'm a lazyass so i never write that much xD
okay let's do it like the others :'DD
yeah my name is "katharina" but please just call me kitty xDD well..or like mah awesome rp chara . u .
I'm from germany but in contrast to the other members here im not patriotic at all xD i love other countries to much ,no space for this country :'3 hahaha by the way~ my heart is totally owned by the nordic countries ~ not even 'cause of the hetalia characters but these countries ,the people and the languages etc are so wonderful im so jealouse that i live so close to denmark but not close enough :'D
but i love all those countries (especially in europe :'D) i've already been to luxembourgh, the netherlands, france and currently even england (yeah all those awesome countries) but i HAVE to visit MUCH more >Very Happy
hahaha :'DD oh god~ so if it comes to hetalia my fave characters would be : Denmark at first of course (yeah people who are always happy own mah heart so much ...but also people who are quite ....quiet and low tension :'D i got them all xD) also norway (he's so beautiful i could diiiiie~) iceland is there ,too :'D but all the nordics are so awesome. Beside the nordics i like France...England..Romano ...Spain..OH GOD I LOVE THEM ALL SOOOO MUCH ~
other animes i like are : Durarara!! ,No.6, Kuroshitsuji (I&II) oh and i guess i like that stuff like Junjou romantica, loveless and so on, too :'DD EVERYTHING'S YAOI AND NOTHING HURTS!!!
okay random facts are~~~: I love Danish, French and Spanish music ..a bit kpop also but ...mostly just girls genaration when i am drunk..on life :'D my favorite food is absolutly all kind of fish :'D i guess it's most about salmon xDD oh and sushi~ and soup yeah i love soup i'm like the only one i know who likes soup xDD i guess it's part of my tradition since i'm half romanian :'D (and they like that kinda stuff ,too, they told mexDD)
OH!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE LANGUAGES SO MUCH !! only thing that's sad that i'm just not talented at it :'DD when i read how many languages you all speak i'm pretty jealous :'D I mean i speak english and german :'DD (quite obviously i think :'D) well i tried french, lithuanian and romanian but ...i just gave up all the time it was to difficult :'DD im now learning danish and i'm very optimistic that i will keep on learning it ,it's not that hard :'D
I ALMOST FORGET MY FAVORITE COUPLES ._. : SuFin, DenNor, FrUk,(these would be my OTPs xD) Spamano, RomBul, PruHun and many others :'D
i love to edit ~ and i'll always try to make them super fluffy or super related to historical facts (mostly DenNor 'cause ,oh god their history is HEARTBREAKING :'3)(oh and you would always see perverted stuff on some videos im that kinda dude~) :'D

but ..welll ...i guess that i've written to much xDD

hey i mean: im denmark -suck my dick !!!

thank you for reading this anyway ~ flower to you : flower

even if i'm only guest member i'm so happy to work with all of you ;3;
xstancymarsh2x
xstancymarsh2x

https://www.youtube.com/user/xstancymarsh2x?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

HAH~ NOW IT'S MY TURN! >:D Empty Re: HAH~ NOW IT'S MY TURN! >:D

Post by Irosama Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

Katharina? Kitty? what's that you're name is den
YOU.ARE.DEN
I DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE
Irosama