Beyond the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next awkward person arrives o3o

Go down

The next awkward person arrives o3o Empty The next awkward person arrives o3o

Post by YukiSeino Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 am

So~ Like so many people are claiming to be awkward and shy .. Me, too 8D -shot-
urgh;
Anyway, I'm glad I was able to join and to work with so many awesome people ;w;

So~ I'm Chinese ... and I think .. here are pretty many chinese o3o *looks at Apple and Toki* and .. uh .. itzMiracle is Chinese, too as i remember .. yeah, the next thing is: I've probably got the worst memory in the entire galaxy, so please don't be mad with me when I forgot something ;w; (like bday, etc. ...). Yeah, beside that I'm capable of .. German .. bad Latin 8'| ... bad English 8') I'm living in Germany ... Though, soon I'll be in China .. so I'll probably stalk this forum because I won't have yt there. And living w/out yt .... dunno ... I imagine it as very boring 8'|
btw, I'm patriotic, too, if anyone care. China ftw 8D I will love that country forever even if it blocks yt "orz

My favorite Hetalia-Characters are Hong Kong, Norway, Denmark, all the other Asians .. beside Japan .. "orz (it's not like I don't like him ... it's just ... dunno) and all the other Nordics, Romano, England ... and many more 8')
The animes I like are Hetalia (hurx), No. 6, Pandora Hearts, 07-Ghost, Fairy Tail, Angel Beats, .. I think i have forgotten something due to my bad memory "orz

I like to listen to ... K-Pop 8D ... C-Pop 8DDDDDDDDD (chinese pop-music ... which isn't as much as popular as K-Pop ... it's so sad ;w;) and uh a lot of another American and European music stuff 8') it's too much to list them up here ^w^

In my sparetime I love to read and write .. though I publish nothing xD And I also like to draw, but my drawing skills suck. So it's sometimes not so amusing to me "orz ah, yeah, of course I also like editing xD Though, I still have much to learn ^^° So don't expect anything from me .__."

uh, that's .. enough ... I think 8') Thank you for reading ... Or skipping the lines <3
Bye~
YukiSeino
YukiSeino

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum