Beyond the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well here i am now

3 posters

Go down

well here i am now Empty well here i am now

Post by Irosama Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 am

well hi guys, i'm the phantom member who's been gone these past days so i couldn't join you yet
i'm Irosama0410 from YT and..
well now i'm back in good old moscow, which should tell you that i'm from russia~
thus i can indeed speak russian! and german too i guess and some japanese if watching countless animes amounts to anything :'D does english count actually? whatever i'll just throw it in the pot :'D but that's pretty much it (would be nice to learn some spanish or chinese but right now it's a no-go xD)
anyway i'm 16 and it's still a rather long way to my 17th bday (nov)....i started editing in 2010 (i think) and i mostly edit with fanarts though recently i've been trying out some other stuff Smile my biggest interests are anime and some mangas (what a surprise!) but i didn't have any time to watch/read much in the past year...my favorite animes would be fma:brotherhood, code geass, evangelion, gurren lagann, durarara, clannad, suzumiya and gintama~ mangas are.....well let's just say my absolute favorite is pandora hearts and all in all i def prefer shounen to shoujo~
hetalia takes a special spot in this cuz it's not just the anime and manga that i love but the whole fandom Very Happy
apart from that there are some live-action things like hunger games, sherlock and SUPERNATURAL(i hope i made my preferances clear) and DC with a touch of marvel Cool (ok ok and legend of korra too as of recently)
and last but not least CATS because they're just
CATS
ijustcan't

pheeww....so...what else can i say
did anyone else notice that the emoticons on this forum are like, really fucking wicked?
i mean

What a Face
there's cheshire
cheers
stoned geodude
Like a Star @ heaven
oh hai patrick
queen
is this a queen or prince charming
elephant
elephant
how the hell would you use this in a conversation
lol!
goku wth r u doin
drunken
oh here's an actually stoned dude
Arrow
IDEK
Suspect
is this a ninja
cyclops
i give up
here's an awesome nigga for the end
afro
even though he's asian
he's just such a swagger

sooo i'm really glad i got accepted into this studio because i find the concept simply fascinating Very Happy i'll try to do my best for everyone orz

oh and since bianca already kinda started this imma post a pic of my sis
well here i am now BattleKopie

because, gurl, my general over here totally beats your brother
Irosama
Irosama

Back to top Go down

well here i am now Empty Re: well here i am now

Post by sxrlove06 Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

OH ILONA WE'RE SO PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER<3
I STARTED LAUGHING WITH THE EMOTICONS KSAHFJSHD

AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M CREATING AN ARMY OF PEOPLE POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR SIBLINGS

-mmmm whatcha saaaaay; my bro can beat her up with his shota appearance until he becomes a man (ΦωΦ)-
sxrlove06
sxrlove06
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/sxrlove06

Back to top Go down

Post by Apples Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 am

Idon'tevenknowwhytheemoticonsarelikethat;butyoujustmademerealizehowweirdtheywere.
Isaluteyou,sir.:I
gahhh, Pandora Hearts >:{D yerr, it's awesome no?
andyoursister.Whydoesthatlineoftextseemsofitting.
Ifonlymysisterwaslikethat.orz.
ENOUGHOFMENOTUSINGSPACES.:U I'MPROBABLYSOMERANDOMCREEPERTHATDECIDEDTOCOMMENT.
IWILLSNEAKUPBEHINDYOUINSILENCEANDEXPLODE(TOTALLYNOTRELATEDTOMINECRAFTCREEPERSCOUGH)
Apples
Apples
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum