Beyond the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY HELLO THERE! ;D

2 posters

Go down

WHY HELLO THERE! ;D Empty WHY HELLO THERE! ;D

Post by LoveGaara06 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 pm

HELLO WORLDDDDDDDDDD!!! -shot- Anywho, my names Andrea(LoveGaara06), but a lot of my close friends call me Drea~ My age is 16 and I'm the most patriotic American EVER. jk jk, I dont really know about that, but I do adore my country! <3 I'm probably one of the oldest editors out there in terms of how long I've been doing it as a hobby... *cough* Six years *cough* Interestingly enough, I'm not a fan of yaoi, even though I love Hetalia to peices. x'D My fav. pairings are UkFem!Us, Italy x Fem!Germany, UsFem!Uk, RomaBel, FrFem!Uk, FrFem!Us, America x Fem!Germany, etc. As for fav. characters 1. America 2. England / France (I can't decide T^T ) 3. Fem!Germany / Germany 4. Prussia

I watch other animes, but not many. I've been moving more into video games and cartoons. I really like Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, Hetalia(obviously), The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, TMNT, Ben 10, Star Trek: Voyager & original, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Legend of Korra, Invader Zim, and I'm getting into Young Justice~

Oh and of course I speak English. It's my first language~ I'm learning German atm, or at least trying. It's going slowly, but eventually I'll have it down! ;D

Soooo, thats about it for me. ;D
LoveGaara06
LoveGaara06

Back to top Go down

WHY HELLO THERE! ;D Empty Re: WHY HELLO THERE! ;D

Post by Apples Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 pm

//foreveraloneincallingyouhubbyorz
|D yer.
Apples
Apples
Admin

Back to top Go down